One to One Tuition is aimed at anyone who owns a digital SLR camera and wants to maximise its potential.
The tuition is tailored to suit your level, from complete beginner to professional.
Why One to One rather than doing a course?
The content is decided by you and delivered at a pace to suit your level and prior knowledge. You will get 100% of the tutors attention and won’t be held back by a class.
Or, you might simply want to refresh your memory.
These are possible topics that will help you gain a better understanding of your camera and unleash your creativity:
Composition – Classic composition, the rule of thirds, the golden ratio, the golden spiral, the golden triangle and simplicity. And finally how and when to break the rules!
Creativity – movement, depth of field and playing with exposure to make your own image.
Elements of design such as texture, colour form and pattern.
- Buttons, functions, menus, settings etc.
- Operating the camera in manual mode
- Light meter and metering modesThe sensor, sensor sizes and covering are
- Creative use of depth of field
- Practical exercise exploring how the aperture & Shutter speed
- affect the image
- How to operate your lens, and how avoid distortions
- Focal length, Angle of View & Perspective
- Lens impact on Depth of Field
- White Balance [W.B.] and Colour theory
- Advantages of shooting RAW
- Post production using Aperture or Photoshop